Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Send an enquiry
Call us now
Berry Systems Company Profile
Berry Systems are market leaders in ‘Off Highway’ safety barriers. In general terms this means safety barriers used in car parks, logistics yards, warehouses, inside and outside factories, retail parks, loading bays, etc. Their objective is the protection of people, vehicles, plant and buildings.
The company has extensive experience in the development and manufacture of safety barrier systems and all products have been fully tested by independent testing authorities such as MIRA (Motor Industry Research Association). The highly experienced team offers a complete design, manufacture, supply and installation service across the UK.
There are two main product groups, barriers for car parks and barriers for industrial or commercial premises.
Products available for car parks include:
- Column mounted and floor mounted perimeter systems
- Combined cladding and safety barrier systems
- Split level protection
- Ramp barriers
- Aisle end and opposite down ramps protection systems
- Column, pipe work, plant, ductwork and wall protection
- Pedestrian protection including handrails and anti-climb features
- Facade cladding
- Bollards and parking posts including sprung posts, lockable posts, ornamental and standard bollards
- Speed and access control (Height restricting barriers, swing gates, flow plates, etc)
- Bespoke systems for individual applications
Industrial safety products include:
- Barriers and wheel guides for service yards and loading bays
- Wall and cladding protection
- Racking protection
- Column, duct and pipework protection
- Barriers for doorways, emergency exits and pedestrian walkways
- Road humps, entry barriers, bollards and speed restraints
- Height restrictors
- Cycle racks and shelters
- Fencing and gates
Berry Systems is dedicated to providing the highest standard of products and service to the customer, continuously researching and developing new products for the ever changing market. All products manufactured by Berry Systems have been independently tested and, where appropriate, meet the requirements set by British Standards BS 6399 Part 1 1996 and BS 6180 1995. Car Park products also meet the recommendations of the Institute of Civil Engineers and the Institution of Structural Engineers.
Committed to excellent customer care, the expert team can offer a bespoke design service to meet almost any barrier requirement and will guide the customer through the whole process, from the initial consultation through to installation and ongoing maintenance.
Berry Systems is part of the Hill and Smith Infrastructure Products Group.
For more in depth information and advice on Berry Systems please use the buttons above or visit the company website.