Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Call us now
Creffields (Timber & Boards) Company Profile
Creffields stocks and supplies a wide range of standard and fire retardant sheet materials and softwoods including plywoods, MDF, chipboard, blockboard, hardboard, decorative boards, laminates and compact grade laminates.
The company was established in 1992 to supply the exhibition, conference, television, film and scenery trades and quickly established a market-leading position. With its years of experience, Creffields is fully versed in the relevant safety regulations for specific applications and the legal regulation of managed timber stocks in the supply chain. Creffields is FSC and PEFC certified and always endeavours to supply sustainable products.
Creffield's large site in Reading always holds a huge stock and there is an outstanding next-day delivery service.
- Fire proof Plywoods: Flame retardant to Class 1 or 0 and Euro Class C or B. Available in thicknesses from 3.6mm/4mm up to 25mm
- Standard plywoods: Quality boards for most applications, in thicknesses of 3mm to 25mm
- Birch plywood: Very strong, long grained plywood, in thicknesses of 1.5mm to 24mm.
- Spruce plywood: From Finland, Sweden and Chile, all long grained, in thicknesses of 9mm to 24mm, and PEFC or FSC certified
- Marine plywood: Meets requirements of BS1088, in thicknesses of 4mm to 25mm
- Fireproof MDF: Medite FSC boards with the latest Euro Class B and Class C ratings. In thicknesses from 4mm to 25mm
- Medite: A wide selection of this highly versatile Premier grade MDF board which has a high quality surface and excellent machining qualities
- Other MDF boards: Available in Ultralight, Standard or Lightweight grades, in thicknesses from 6mm to 25mm
Flexible plywood and MDF
Ideal for exhibition stands or other areas where smooth curves are required.
Merchant Grade for general use or P5, moisture resistant, tongue and grooved flooring panels.
High quality, lightweight, in thicknesses of 18mm or 24mm.
In standard, oil-tempered and white painted finishes to support a variety of uses.
MDF and chipboard, Melamine coated on both sides in a range of colours.
Planed all round (PAR) softwood timber battens are available in a variety of profiles or sawn softwood regularised on all four edges with corners eased.
- Compact grade laminate boards: Rigid and strong with excellent resistance to impact, water, humidity and heat
- Specialist laminates: High Pressure Laminate including metal ranges and Formica™ decorative laminate boards
Creffields is a distributor for the Westech Aerosol Corporation of America, which manufactures the excellent PremierBond range of spray adhesives.
Experience in sourcing management means Creffields can supply a high quality product at a highly competitive price. The company will deliver direct to a customer's required location and has always prided itself on its next day delivery service. It is a maxim of Creffields' customer commitment that no order is too big or too small.
Further product details can be found on the company's website, or for orders, pricing, stocking enquiries, product information and samples, contact the sales office using the buttons above.
You might also be interested in local companies in Reading.