Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Send an enquiry
Call us now
Elfin Kitchens Company Profile
Elfin Kitchens is an Essex-based company that specialises in prebuilt, compact kitchens for commercial and domestic environments across the UK. Products are delivered promptly, at competitive prices with a focus on a clean and bright, durable finish and stylish contemporary design.
Elfin Kitchens offers a range of mini kitchens ideal for homes where space is limited but where the client still wishes to have a kitchen complete with all the standard fittings. The company offers the 900mm and 1000mm wide units can integrate a range of cooking and storage facilities. Also available is the slightly more convenient M-120-Mos model which combines an oven and microwave. Every standard and stainless steel kitchen consists of a monobloc tap and a safety timer on the hob to maximise the safety of the Elfin compact kitchen.
When supplying Elfin Kitchen units for offices, the fitting comes without hotplates, making it safer in a busy environment. The units can be finished in high grade white powder coated steel or stainless steel, guaranteeing the durability of the working environment. This version comes in a choice of 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm wide units and is ideal for preparing quick refreshments, buffet lunches and also has a dishwasher to ensure that the space is kept tidy easily. This work kitchen is ideal for spaces such as warehouses, offices, staff rooms and retail premises.
- Cupboard Shelves: - all kitchens are fitted without shelves but can be requested in order to double the cupboard storage capability.
- Sink Cupboard Backs: - Elfin Kitchens come without a cupboard backs under the sink to allow easy access for piping and to ensure an easy installation service however it is possible to fit an Elfin cupboard back once this work has been completed.
- Extractor Fans: - Elfin Kitchens offers extractor fans in two sizes: 500mm wide unit to suit the 900, 1000 and 1500 kitchens and a 600mm wide unit for the 1200 kitchens. These are complete with a stainless steel panel to fit between the splashback and base of the extractor, ensuring it is set at the recommended height of 650mm above the hotplates. To complete the aesthetic of the kitchen, Elfin supplies a front and side panel to match the wall cupboard.
- Extended Worktops: - These 300mm thick, 600mm deep surfaces are made with quality, brushed stainless steel. Elfin also offers a matching white powder coated steel side support panel, designed to fit against the wall or is ideal for use with leg supports.
- Side Cheeks: - Applicable for Elfin Kitchens fitted into a corner with stainless steel splashback, this addition protects the adjacent wall in the sink area.
- Splash Backs: - The Elfin splashback is made with a horizontally brushed, stainless steel finish for a quality appearance that is easy to clean.
- Wall Cupboards: - This addition is ideal for any Elfin Kitchen when more storage space is required. Made with the same material and to the same style as the standard Elfin fittings, these cupboards continue the theme of strength and durability. The doors are foam-filled and fitted with the same brush, stainless steel bow handle as the standard Elfin Kitchen range. For easy installation, the cupboards come prebuilt with an internal, adjustable shelf complete with strong wall fixing bolts. (Stainless cupboards are also available to match the stainless range.)
- Ceramic Hob: - This option is flush fit with the work top and is available with or without the safety cut out timer.
Elfin Kitchens provides contemporary, stylish and practical compact kitchens appropriate for both large companies and small homes. The range of fittings maximizes the use of space where it is limited and all products are made for long-lasting, easily maintained daily use. Elfin Kitchens are priced competitively, delivered promptly with many parts assembled, ready to be put in place with ease.
For more information please visit the website or click on the buttons above to send an enquiry.