Greenberg Glass Solutions Company Profile
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, Greenberg is a leading glazing contractor specialising in the design, supply and installation of glass and aluminium products throughout the UK. Clients include architects, designers, commercial, trade and domestic customers, for both internal and external applications on new build and refurbishment projects.
The company offers a wide range of products and services including, 24 hour emergency boarding and glazing, glazing contracts and installations, bespoke windows, doors and frames, automatic doors, mirrors, shop fronts, structural glazing, partitions, security glass and safety glass.
Approved by major insurance companies and the police, Greenberg offers a fast and efficient 24 hour, year round emergency glazing service to domestic and commercial customers, offices, retail outlets, restaurants and educational facilities throughout the UK. A national network of locally based professional glaziers will respond to a call out within one hour.
- Boarding up
- Double glazing repairs
- Shop front repairs
- Fire resistant, safety and security glass repairs
- Frames and entrance door repairs
- Deal directly with insurance companies
This is a fixed rate costing solution package that is designed to offer clients a comprehensive contract call-out service. Clients have peace of mind that all glazing problems are dealt with in a fast and professional manner. Other services include:
- Site surveys, design and drawing service and express quotations
- Armour plated doors and toughened glass installations, manual and automatic doors, entrance screens and aluminium shop fronts.
Architects and Designers
For architects and designers, Greenberg offer a wide range of products and services including:
- Technical advice, drawing services, specification assistance and site visits
- Leaded lights and stained glass replacement and repairs
- Toughened glass for shelves, counters, table tops and display cabinets
- Glass partitioning, shower screens and door systems
- curtain walling
- Structural glazing and bolted glass systems
- Glazing and mirrors
- Emergency replacements
- Glass curves and bends
- Aluminium doors and frames
- Installation service
A UK wide delivery service is available to clients, with many products arriving the same day. Products available include:
- Laminated safety, security and bullet proof glass
- Clear, patterned and diffused float and laminated glass
- Georgian wired glass
- Polished, bevelled, safety backed and drilled mirrors
- Window films (safety, bomb proof, solar reflective and tinted)
- Double glazed units
- Fire resistant glass
- Processing services (drilling and mitering)
- Glass balustrades and fittings
- Anti reflective and UV glass
- Acid etched, sandblasted, back painted, white diffused laminated and ceramic coated glass
Open to trade and the general public is an over the counter service offering glass and mirrors cut to size while you wait, with double glazed units and aluminium doors and frames.
Greenberg is a member of CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) and is approved by Safecontractor and Eurosafe. The company prides itself on offering clients a professional service from initial quotations and supply, through to a comprehensive design and installation service. A knowledgeable customer service team is available for product information and quotations.
For more in-depth information contact Greenberg by using the buttons above or visit the company website.
You might also be interested in local glazier companies in Rotherham.