Heras UK Fencing Systems Company Profile
Heras UK Fencing Systems is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributer of permanent fencing and gate systems. The company is based in Doncaster and specialises in welded mesh fencing, self-raking railings, complete sports fencing systems and swing and slide gates.
Heras UK is a major trading division of CRH FSG (UK) Ltd, the largest group of perimeter protection companies in the UK. Heras UK prides itself on developing industry leading products and has an expert team who can offer comprehensive advice and information across the whole product range. Many products are held in stock and are available for immediate delivery.
Heras UK does not provide an installation service, but can put customers in touch with local fencing contractors. Lead times for deliveries vary from product to product, so at the time of ordering a clear indication of predicted delivery schedules will be provided. The company aims to offer an efficient and reliable service to all customers. The majority of fencing and gate systems are supplied with a galvanised finish or galvanised and polyester powder coated in any RAL colour. Heras UK is has a special exports division for customers located overseas.
Heras UK designs and manufactures a wide range of steel railing products that will satisfy the majority of applications. The experienced sales team can offer expert guidance and advice to assist the customer in selecting the most appropriate railing system. All the railings are available in various height options and the range includes:
- Contour Standard, Security, Square Bar and Finial Top self-raking crime prevention railings, capped or mitred in heights of 1.0m-2.4m
- Contour Playground bow top self-raking railings which meet RoSPA guidelines, feature no head, finger or neck traps and come in various heights from 0.9m-1.8m
- Athos fully welded hollow bar railings in 1.0m-2.5m heights
- Classic Atlas fully welded hollow bar with a top rail, capped or bevelled options in 1.0m-2.5m heights
- Classic Heracles fully welded hollow bar railings with a serrated top which provides extra protection from 1.5m. Various height options range from 0.8m-2.5m
- Classic Olympus fully welded hollow bar railings with two top rails in 1.25m-2.5m height options
The sports division of Heras UK can offer advice and guidance on all types of sports pitches and MUGA’s and can cater for individual requirements. Options include:
- Sports pitch gates and fencing options including the Sports Pallas panel vertical wire system in 3, 4 or 5m heights and the Sports Multi-Mesh Rebound panel in 3, 4 or 5m heights. A range of matching gates are available
- Multi Use Games Areas (MUGA's) in a choice of mesh panels, gates and height options ranging from 3-5m high
- Standard and FA goal recesses and basketball hoops
- Spectator rails for demarcating the playing area from the viewing area. The rails come in 1.1m heights and are available with either the Sports Pallas panel or the Sports Multi-Mesh Rebound panel
Heras UK offers a comprehensive array of welded mesh fencing systems including SBD options to suit any application. The range includes:
- Triton profiled welded mesh fencing with the unique hexaclip fixing in heights of 1.0m-2.4m
- Jupiter welded mesh fencing with 3m wide panels in heights of 1.8m-2.4m
- Pallas aesthetically pleasing welded mesh fencing in 1.0m-2.4m. Pallas Xtra crime prevention fencing is also available
- Athena anti-climb fencing with variable wire spacings and 3m wide panels in heights of 1.8, 2.0 and 2.4m
- Zenith tight mesh anti-climb crime prevention fencing in heights of 1.8m-5.2m
- Horizen tight mesh anti-climb fencing available in 2.4m height
- Cladex expanded metal fencing formed from sheet metal, in two gauge thicknesses and clad to existing posts
- Extell expanded metal fencing formed from sheet metal, in two gauge thicknesses and supplied with posts
Secured by Design
Secured by Design (SBD) is an initiative by the UK police which supports the principles of ‘designing out crime’ by use of effective crime prevention. The SBD product range has achieved SBD approval and is therefore deemed as an effective method of crime prevention. The Contour Standard, Security, Square Bar and Finial Top, Pallas Extra and Zenith designs are all SBD approved.
There is a wide range of gates to choose from which will complement the environment. The gates are available in a vast array of sizes and colour options and include:
- Mesh swing gates in single or double leaf options and clad in a choice of fence mesh
- Contour single or double leaf swing gates with non-welded railing designs
- Self-closing swing gates which is wheelchair accessible and RoSPA compliant
- Hollow bar single or double leaf swing gates which are available with a choice of four fencing rail options
- Delta cantilever sliding gates which are suitable for manual or automated operation and incorporate ten safety features
- Orion cantilever sliding gates which are suitable for manual or automated operation and have the capability to bridge openings up to 24m
- Viscount heavy duty tracked gates which have three railing design options and can be automatically or manually operated
Heras UK Fencing Systems is committed to providing a wide and varied range of quality fencing and gate systems which are suitable for a vast array of commercial and industrial applications. The experienced and dedicated team welcomes enquiries and can offer in-depth advice and information across the whole product range. The company is continuously researching and developing new and innovative product ranges and has forged a highly respected reputation with customers throughout the UK and overseas.
You might also be interested in local gate companies in Doncaster.