Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Call us now
IOTA Garden and Home Company Profile
IOTA is a privately owned company which specialises in the supply of designer planters, commercial plant containers and garden sculptures. IOTA products are specified by interior and exterior landscape industries, architects, designers, contractors and the public and are predominantly featured in projects throughout the world for corporations, public authorities and private residences.
The stunning range of products is supplied exclusively by IOTA and is designed with clean, modern lines and a superior quality construction. The company’s speciality is natural stone and composite planters which are extremely versatile and suitable for numerous commercial, public and residential applications and environments.
IOTA products are available to the public through the online shop and via a national network of stockists throughout the UK and Eire. For trade orders, the dedicated sales team can be contacted over the telephone or via email where professional advice and information can be provided. All IOTA products are supplied with a 5-year guarantee and are completely frost-proof. CAD 3D drawings of all the products can be viewed on the company website to assist interior and exterior designs. Projects of any size can be catered for and clients have included hotel chains, councils, global corporations and leading interior designers.
IOTA can also provide a custom manufacturing service, supplying bespoke commercial planters in steel, natural stone, GRP/fibreglass and GRC to any specification. In addition to planters, this service can be extended to include other items such as water features, sculptures and street furniture. The designs can be custom-coloured to any RAL colour and delivered worldwide.
All the planters are designed for dual purpose and can be used internally or externally. The simplistic styling of planters and the superior standard of finish allows for a natural transition from interior to exterior spaces. The planters can be supplied sealed watertight for interior applications. The natural stone planters are designed to be heavy; this gives them extra stability which is desirable in public areas. For areas with a weight restriction, the Boulevard and Fresco ranges are an ideal solution. As well as the commercial sector, the natural stone and composite planters and sculpture can be used in small city gardens through to large country estates and will provide an elegant statement and an integral part of a garden design. For added convenience, the planters can be supplied with compost, drainage material, decorative aggregates and plants and delivered directly to the site.
The range of contemporary planters and garden sculpture includes:
- Boulevard Planters: A versatile range of large, yet lightweight planters manufactured from fibre reinforced cement (FRC) which are ideal for roof terraces, interiors and public spaces
- Granite Planters: A stunning range of polished square, tapered, rectangular and extra-large planters suitable for contemporary hard landscaped areas and formal gardens as well as municipal areas
- Slate Planters: The warm and coppery tones of the slate provides an ideal option for numerous planting designs and modern and traditional areas
- Boulevard Chromatic Planters: Manufactured from FRC, the planters are made by applying industrial RAL paint finishes to the Boulevard range of commercial planters and are suitable for residential or light commercial use
- Black Granite Planters: A black granite veneer is bonded to aluminium plastic composite to create strong, lightweight and beautiful planters that offer thermal insulation and weather and impact resistance, making them suitable for challenging commercial environments
- Galleria Planters: Large sculptural planters manufactured from fibreglass/GRP in black, aluminium and claret colours. The planters are suitable for year round outdoor use in residential and commercial exteriors
- Fresco Planters: Distinctive planters made from cement and plant fibre composite that are inspired by Italian polished plaster. The planters are smooth to the touch with a light glossy patina and are ideal for residential and light commercial use
- Marmoris Planters: Understated, marble planters in shades of cream and sand with grey veins which are ideally suited to interior and exterior applications
- Furniture: A new collection of contemporary garden furniture, manufactured from durable FRC. The lightweight and weatherproof range of ergonomic seating and low tables is suitable for informal internal and external seating areas
- Sculpture: Manufactured from highly polished stainless steel, the stunning range of mirrored garden sculptures will add an extra dimension to any exterior space. They are available in many standard designs and individual commissions can also be created
- Plants and Extras: A wide range of plants, compost and decorative pebbles are also available.
IOTA is committed to providing commercial and domestic clients with a wide range of stunning planters and sculpture. The beautifully designed collections are designed to withstand the rigours of daily use and are available to satisfy a wide range of application requirements. The professional and friendly team can provide advice and information on design and planting and has in-depth knowledge of the whole product range. The company has gained a highly respected reputation with clients throughout the world and prides itself on offering an individual service to all clients.