Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Send an enquiry
Call us now
Kloeber UK Company Profile
Kloeber UK Ltd manufactures and supplies high quality glazed products in a range of materials all offering high performance with value for money. The company was founded as a timber folding sliding doors specialist but has now expanded to supply a comprehensive range of doors and windows including aluminium and uPVC products.
The company works with architects, contractors and homeowners to bring design dreams to life. There is a choice of supply-only or a full installation service and Kloeber’s experienced professionals will work with contractors to manage commercial projects from start to finish.
All products are fully compliant with UK Building Regulations and backed up by Kloeber’s warranty. Security is first rate, with features including multipoint locks, and Secured by Design accreditation has been awarded to Kloeber’s timber folding sliding doors, FunkyFront contemporary entrance doors and composite windows.
The company’s growth is sustained by competitive pricing and excellent levels of customer service which prompt many favourable testimonials.
Based in Cambridgeshire, Kloeber UK also has two London showrooms where its glazing solutions can be viewed, plus a nationwide network of approved Kloeber agents.
Folding sliding doors
Stylish bi fold patio doors remain a major part of Kloeber’s business and the company has innovative designs in timber and aluminium to suit a range of project budgets.
In timber, there are three ranges, all top hung and with the bottom guided on an aluminium track and tested to 50,000 cycles:
- Kustomfold: These attractive bespoke folding sliding doors can be specified in solid engineered softwood, hardwood or oak and various glazing options including triple glazing and opaque glass. There are numerous design choices including paint or stain finishes, threshold details and opening configurations.
- Eurofold: The standard size range offers cost savings over Kustomfold with the same choice of materials and without compromise on quality.
- Interfold: Bespoke folding sliding doors for internal use, ideal as versatile room dividers or between the main part of the home and a conservatory or swimming pool.
In thermally broken aluminium, the choice is between Kustomfold and Eurofold.
- Kustomfold: The bespoke choice offers bi fold doors with slim sight lines and large panels for optimum design benefits. Kustomfold aluminium doors come finished in any RAL colour with ironmongery in black, white or silver. A five-point rod and hook locking system means superior security.
- Eurofold: In a choice of standard widths made up of three, four, five or six panels, the Eurofold doors are offered in grey or gloss white.
Sliding doors with secure locking are available in aluminium or composite in bespoke widths and a choice of opening configurations. The aluminium range is factory finished in any RAL colour with the option of a marine quality powder coated finish where needed.
French and single doors
French and single doors are available in timber or aluminium with advanced mechanisms and low energy loss glazing. The timber range comes with the same profile as Kloeber’s bi fold doors for a sleek look and durability is boosted by a Sikkens three-part paint or stain finish. There are two profiles in the aluminium range, one complementing the aluminium folding sliding doors. The doors are factory finished using an advanced powder coating systems for minimum maintenance.
Kloeber’s timber entrance doors are offered in styles to suit all types of property.
- FunkyFront is the contemporary bespoke choice with a vast choice of ways to custom design a striking entrance door. A door design tool on the website enables clients to select panel and frame styles, ironmongery and paint colour or stain.
- Euro FunkyFront doors are the same quality but in a more limited choice of options, making them lower in price.
- Klassicfront are traditionally styled bespoke doors suited to period properties. Custom options include panel styles, ironmongery and finishes.
Kloeber high performance windows include ranges in timber, aluminium, composite and uPVC.
Styles available in timber are
- Flush casement
- Inward opening tilt and turn
- Sliding sash
- Folding sliding windows.
All timber window products feature up-to-the-minute mechanisms, high performance seals and advanced Sikkens paint or stain systems for minimum maintenance.
Double glazed casement windows are also available in aluminium or uPVC, factory finished in any RAL colour. The economical Ekotherm uPVC range also has a dual colour option and the Kloeber KL70 aluminium casement window can be triple glazed.
Shaped glazed frames can also be made to specific requirements in timber or aluminium.
Kloeber’s innovative products earned it a Grand Designs Loves ... accolade at the Grand Designs 2012 show. The company takes pride in producing high performing stylish products offering value for money. Knowledgeable staff offer advice and back up and are happy to discuss any project.