Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Send an enquiry
Call us now
Lyte Ladders and Towers Company Profile
Lyte Ladders and Towers is an established and widely respected company specialising in the manufacture and supply of aluminium and glass fibre ladders, step ladders and towers throughout the UK. Based in Swansea, South Wales, the company was established over sixty years ago in 1947 and has since built a strong reputation for high quality products.
Available to both commercial and domestic customers directly or through a network of national suppliers including HSS Hire and Screwfix, the company is widely used by market leaders such as Sky, and British Telecom. Lyte Ladders and Towers is committed to investment towards the development of new products that satisfy and exceed Health and Safety guidelines.
- Trade Aluminium Ladders: A vast range of ladders, including two and three section push-up systems, extending from 3.82m to 10.22m. Certified to BS EN 131, suitable for all trades, non-slip moulded feet.
- Trade Aluminium Roof Ladders: Available as single and double sections, heavy duty ridge hook, bearer bars to evenly spread weight, non-slip rungs and box section stiles, length from 2.95m to 7.67m.
- Stepladders: BS EN 131 and BS 2037, lightweight, non-slip treads with strengthening beam, aluminium side arms, in various options including swingback stepladder, platform stepladder, glassfibre swingback and stepladders, industrial warehouse stepladders and platform stepladders.
- Trestles and staging Boards: Pro/Proex Pro Board in standard and extra wide, BS 2037, used with assorted handrail systems, 2.4m to 7.2m high, non-slip, aluminium and wood struts, heavy duty rubber end caps and end struts with K-straps. PTP trestle for 450mm and 600mm boards, varying configurations available. Handposts and handrails are also available.
- Domestic Aluminium Ladders: For general DIY jobs, certified to BS 2037, large range of sizes, D shaped rungs, non-slip feet, extruded hooks and guides for added safety. Double and triple sections extended lengths from 3.7m to 8.5m.
- Loft Ladders: Conforming to BS 7553: 1992 for general use, single, double and triple sections, easy fit installation, spring loaded catches for strength and safety, handrail standard on double and triple ladders, suitable for maximum weight of 15.7 stones.
- Industrial Tower Systems: A huge range certified to BS 1139 : 1994 and HD 1004, dual brakes, fast release pull rings, wide ladders for easy climb, reinforced platforms and large rubber feet. Available in 1.45m and 0.85m widths and 1.8m, 2.5m and 3.2m lengths.
- Industrial Folding Tower System Lift: For extra platform height (up to 3 lifts), compact for transportation and simple to erect. Also available podium steps with lockable wheels.
- General Duty Ladders: Single, double and triple section push-up ladders.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Rope-Operated Ladder: The strongest commercial ladder available.
- Glassfibre push-up ladders: For use around electrical hazard areas.
- Sectional Surveyors ladders: Easy to use, interlocking and compact.
- Other items: Ridge hooks to anchor roof ladders, rojacks rubber based platform for ladder bases, ladder stays increase the width of an extension ladder and a ladder locks are brackets to lock a roof and upright ladders together. A range of spare parts and add-ons are also available.
Lyte Ladders and Towers prides itself on offering a comprehensive and high quality product range to clients across the UK. Committed to offering excellent customer care, the company has a team of knowledgeable telesales and area representatives who are available to assist and advise on the correct product for the application. A large distribution centre and a fleet of vans ensure prompt delivery. All products supplied by the company meet British Standards.
For further information on any of Lyte Ladders and Towers products, please use the buttons above or visit the company website.