Visit our website
Find out more about us:
Call us now
Pendock Company Profile
Pendock was established in 1987 and is an associate of the Alumasc Group Plc. It operates as part of the Building Products Division producing enclosing structures and perimeter casings for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and columns, washroom cubicles, low surface temperature heating, radiator guards and underfloor pre-formed ducting.
The company works with commercial clients and has completed projects within education, health, housing, retail, office and leisure sectors creating profiles for safer environments for the public and the workforce.
Pendock offers clients a comprehensive service ranging from CAD drawings, NBS specification clauses, on-site visits and installations via the company's recommended installer programme. All products are manufactured within the UK.
The product range includes:
Pipe Boxing and Ducting
Pipe boxing and ducting is the ideal solution for disguising pipes and services. The curved TK and MX profiles are manufactured in plywood, up to three metres in length, with a durable melamine finish. The MC range is a proprietary trunking system designed for multi service cabling.
Underfloor screed floor ducting allows pipes and services to be hidden below the floor. It is designed to be fixed to the surface of the sub-floor before screeding, facilitating access for maintenance to pipes and cables.
The Architectural Casings range includes column casings, perimeter casings and protection casings. Finish options include natural veneer, stainless steel, laminate, GRP, GRG, copper, leather and many RAL colours; all designed to coordinate perfectly and provide a stylish, clean, modern interior.
- Pendock Linea PC perimeter casings are ideal for HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) systems. They have been designed with space saving in mind and together with a choice of grilles, maintain heating and cooling efficiency.
- Radius column casings are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles, to suit any environment. Bespoke designed column casings are also available.
- There is a range of protection casings including; bump rails, wall protection panels, corner protection, hand rails, protection strips, door protection panels and plates and heavy duty protection.
Washrooms and Cubicles
Pendock has developed a range of stunning washroom and cubicle arrangements, coupled with leading names including Armitage Shanks, Twyford and Cistermiser, offering a complete solution. Installations have included schools, hospitals, housing and retail developments. Utilising unique design concepts, Pendock can offer a wide range of compact or high pressure laminate (HPL), melamine faced chipboard (MFC) or natural acrylic stone, with a variety of finishing options.
The ranges include:
- Rapide MFC cubicles are a cost effective, easy-fit solution for single and multiple cubicles in corner, island or between walls configurations.
- Robuste compact laminate cubicles are cost effective cubicles with high durability and design flexibility.
- Curvicle pre-formed and pre-finished plywood curved washroom cubicles are highly distinctive and aesthetically pleasing, enabling the customer to create an individual washroom.
- Matrixe pre-plumbed washroom systems are for commercial and public sector applications allowing for fast and simple installation using the Easifix panel hanging system and is virtually maintenance free.
- Ecole washrooms are ideal for schools and educational facilities and have flexible design options. They can incorporate logos, graphics, photographs and school colours. The Ecole range is designed to be user friendly, durable and hygienic.
- Matrix vanity units are designed to coordinate fully with the washroom systems. Using pre-forming and pre-finishing technology, the unit tops are fabricated in one-piece with smooth curves for a seamless surface.
- There is a range of sanitary ware, brassware and accessories that offer durability, timeless aesthetics and reliability, providing the best combination to compliment the washroom systems.
Low Surface Temperature Heating
Pendock SafeHeat LST radiators and guards are designed to offer maximum thermal efficiency whilst reducing surface contact temperatures. Widely used in hospitals, schools and care homes, Pendock’s LST range is finished with anti-bacterial coatings, Easi-Clean panels and tamper proof controls. Options include the Ultima and Prima.
Pendock SafeHeat LST radiator guards offer a hygienic and safe solution for covering radiators. Coated in Akzo Nobel Interpon anti-bacterial coating and rigorously tested for protection and low surface temperatures they arte ideal for educational, care and medical facilities.
Pendock is committed to understanding individual customer requirements and the customer service team is happy to discuss and assist with design ideas and specifications. Products are available to order via the website or over the telephone. The company prides itself on offering a wide range of superior quality products at highly competitive prices.
For more in-depth information please contact Pendock using the buttons above or visit the company website.