Vectaire Company Profile
Vectaire is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of ventilation products and systems. The company has more than 30 years of industry experience within the air movement industry. Vectaire is based in High Wycombe with a regional sales office in the North Midlands. The whole of the UK is covered from these offices. The ventilation product range covers a range of sectors including domestic, social housing, environmental, commercial and industrial.
Vectaire is renowned for its innovative approach to product development which includes intelligent humidity control, silent operation, energy efficiency and high performance. The highly trained sales teams offer local support comprising technical expertise across the product range, ventilation scheme design and complete ventilation project packages covering design, manufacture and installation.
Vectaire is committed to providing a range of energy efficient ventilation solutions that offer comfort and design for every market sector. The environment is an important factor in the design of the products and all ventilation solutions reflect a combination of cost effectiveness and energy efficiency. With 27,000 square feet of storage space available at the warehouse facility, Vectaire can hold large quantities of stock which is available for rapid delivery.
The product range includes:
Domestic and Social Housing Extract Fans
Efficient home ventilation is essential for safeguarding the health and wellbeing of its occupants. Vectaire’s range of domestic ventilation products will provide indoor comfort and clean air using a selection of aesthetically pleasing products that will effortlessly co-ordinate with their surroundings. This range of products is also widely specified for social housing projects. Options include:
- Axial fans which send air and fumes directly outside via short lengths of ducting. Options include standard, automatic, slimline, recessed, modular, shower, wall, high performance and e-smile fans for wet-rooms
- Centrifugal fans exhaust air and fumes outside via longer lengths of rigid or flexible ducting, options include ultra slim, super silent and WHHR units
- Apartment ventilation mechanical extract units operate extremely quietly and continuously at trickle speed and come with a boost speed button
- SAP Q eligible whole ventilation units with heat recovery, slim in-line fans for apartments, and single room extractor fans suitable for all domestic wet rooms, all offering high energy efficiency and performance at the lowest possible cost.
- PPF positive pressure fans for cupboard or loft installation, in three model options
- Luxvent Plus centrifugal shower fan pack with light designed to send stale air and steam through longer ducting lengths.
Vectaire produces a wide range of cooker hoods for the domestic market. The cooker hoods are supplied pre-wired and fitted with a fused three-pin plug and available in 18 styles ranging from stainless steel chimney designs with glass canopies through to built-in cabinet units with the option of extraction or recirculation. All incorporate grease filters, lights and various speed options.
The commercial sector requires fans which offer a higher output than domestic ranges. Vectaire is a leading company in ventilation products that can be installed in a variety of commercial applications. Many of the axial fans can be installed into walls, windows, panels or ceilings and are available with manual or automatic operation, silent operation and moving shutters. All the fans exceed Building Regulation requirements and will safely and efficiently extract air directly outside. Products include:
- VXARB axial wall fans for medium and large rooms with a five-speed controller, two size options and silent operation
- VX axial fans for small, medium and large rooms, available in six models and three size options
- AVX axial fans for medium to large rooms, available in six models and two size options including a splashproof option
- MAX heavy duty axial built-in wall fans for small, medium and large rooms, six models to choose from, all with automatic operation and five-speed variable controller
- Whole house heat recovery systems which replace stale air for fresh air with no more than 20% heat loss
- In-line centrifugal fans for domestic, industrial and commercial uses, available in a wide range of design options depending upon the requirement and application
- Slimbox acoustic cabinet fans
- Heat recovery direct drive or belt driven units for plant room and roof installation, capable of delivering up to 2.0m3/sec
- Air handling units ranging from small direct drive models through to enormous custom built models which incorporate heat recovery units.
Vectaire designs and manufactures a range of centrifugal and axial fans for the control of air quality within industrial applications. Products include:
- Mixed flow, in-line, slimbox acoustic and twin centrifugal fans
- Smokex emergency smoke extraction fans
- Air handling units in compact, roof or duct mounted and custom designs
- Centrifugal roof fans
- Heat recovery direct or belt driven units
- Long cased axial fans
- MAX heavy duty wall fans
- Axial roof fans
- PA plate axial fans.
Vectaire prides itself on offering a wide and varied range of air movement products to a diverse range of domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. The professional and experienced sales teams located throughout the UK can offer comprehensive advice and information to assist clients in specifying the most appropriate solution for a particular application. Vectaire is fully committed to the environment and is continuously researching and developing the product range to provide more environmentally friendly, energy-efficient products.