The Construction Centre provides access and use of this site subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Construction Centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- The contents of The Construction Centre are copyright. Such copyright maybe in our ownership or licensed to ourselves. Material displayed on the site may not be copied, reproduced, or republished without the prior written permission of The Construction Centre. Electronically scraped replication of same content will similarly be regarded as copyright infringement
- The Construction Centre makes no representation or endorsement of the quality and services supplied by companies that may be found on this web site. In no event will The Construction Centre be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause but the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, and remain in full force and effect continuing to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This service is provided to allow companies and organisations to promote their brand and the public to make companies and organisations aware of their building/construction requirements. No other use of the service is permitted.
- The Construction Centre view any misuse of the service as damaging to their business. In all cases any misuse is reported, investigated and appropriate action taken.
- While every endeavour has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct and fairly stated at the time of publication, no liability is accepted for error or omission.
- The Construction Centre respects the Intellectual Copyright of others and any allegations of copyright infringement should be notified in writing in specific and detailed terms. Upon enquiry if such allegations were up held such material would be willingly removed without delay.
Please note: We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between all parties.
Online Advertising Terms and Conditions
The Construction Centre (TCC) undertakes to use all best endeavours to generate optimum genuine results for its clients.
TCC makes no promise or guarantee of search engine positioning or website visits or enquiries received. Clients subscribing by direct debit are free to cancel at any point in time. No refund will be made for part months after termination of subscription or periods before the next payment would be due. Clients choosing annual (or any other) subscription are not entitled to any refund after any one instance of either written agreement by letter or email to proceed, or actual payment made. Clients have no obligation to renew subscriptions and are not required to give notice of intention to renew or otherwise.
Clients warrant that they will not knowingly supply TCC with any written material for publication that has been copied from other websites on the internet including their own website.