- Carea Limited
Carea Limited supply high quality, high performance mineral facades panels and versatile cladding products. Our double fitting and grooved ranges offer a large choice of sizes, colours & finishes. The strengths are invisible fixing, non-porous so unaffected by graffiti and resistant to external and meteorological aggressions. They also offer a perfect solution to thermal insulation requirements.
- 3A Composites Holding AG
Specialist aluminium processing company and provider of engineered and packaging aluminium materials including Alcobond and Alucore.
- The Millboard Company Ltd
Millboard composite cladding offers the warmth and visual appeal of timber weatherboarding whilst avoiding the on-going maintenance of real wood products. The board is available in 3 different profiles and colour options and by using 50 % recycled material a unique fibre reinforced formulation is easy to install. It is totally resistant to rot in even the most hostile of environments.
- Cembrit Limited
Building material producers with over 60 years experience in the manufacture of fibre reinforced cement products for the roofing and cladding industry.
Vinylit offers a range of cladding systems, available as natural stone façade and brick effect, as well as a quarrystone effect, wooden appearance and as reveal a system for windows and doors. The vinyTherm, vinyStone, vinyPlus, vinyTop, vinyBrick and vinyCom systems are easy and uncomplicated to use and are not only laid by façade construction contractors but also by roofers and carpentries.
- Residentiel Vinyl Cladding Ltd
Residentiel offer a range of exterior building products including vinyl cladding, guttering, vinyl building systems, acoustic road barriers & fencing. The cladding is probably the most competitive available. The building system is very simple to use in houses or factories. Our barriers are simple to assemble and have remarkable acoustics and our guttering is a tough dual wall system.
- ROCKWOOL Ltd. / ROCKPANEL Group
Rockwool Rockpanel offers a range of board for exterior cladding, roofline applications and for building detailing. Rockpanel boards offer limitless design possibilities, are produced from a sustainable natural resource, and their unique properties mean that they are durable, workable and very low maintenance. Our range includes Rockpanel wood, metallics, natural, ply, Chameleon, lines & Rockclad.
Where to buy composite cladding panels
- Dura Composites Ltd - Unit 14, Gorse Lane Industrial Estate, Telford Road, Clacton On Sea, Essex, CO15 4LP, 01255 423601
- Aquarian Cladding Systems Ltd - Eversea Business Centre, 13 Gardens Road, Clevedon, Somerset, BS21 7QQ, 0844 334 0077
- Vivalda - 99 Victoria Road, London, Greater London, NW10 6DJ, 0208 963 9999
- Sorba UK Ltd - Office F15, Dugard House, Peartree Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0UL, 01206 766 320
- Booth Muirie - Calder House, South Caldeen Road, Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, ML5 4EG, 01236 70 23 73