- Sotech Limited
Sotech are a leading manufacturer of bespoke metal rainscreen cladding & architectural façade systems. Our systems include cassette rainscreen panels, secret-fix rainscreen cladding panel options, interlocking plank cladding, extruded products & architectural fabrication solutions. They are all suited for new build & refurbishment and available in a range of materials including aluminium & copper.
Where to buy exterior wall cladding
- Sorba UK Ltd - Office F15, Dugard House, Peartree Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0UL, 01206 766 320
- Euro Clad Ltd - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02922 010101
- Vivalda - 99 Victoria Road, London, Greater London, NW10 6DJ, 0208 963 9999
- Plastivan UK - Unit 4 Bonville Industrial Estate, Bonville Road, Brislington, Bristol, Avon, BS4 5QU, 0117 300 5625
- Ash & Lacy Building Systems Ltd - Bromford Lane, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JJ, 0121 525 1444
- Architectural Profiles Ltd - Cockayne House, 126-128 Crockhamwell Road, Woodley, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 3JH, 0118 927 2424
- Euroclad Ireland - Unit 4, Newhall Industrial Estate, Nass, County Kildare, +353 (0) 45 435 570
- Eurobrick Systems Ltd - Unit 5, Newbridge Trading Estate, Newbridge Close, Bristol, BS4 4AX, 0117 971 7117
- Euroclad Architectural - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02922 010101
- Booth Muirie - Calder House, South Caldeen Road, Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, ML5 4EG, 01236 70 23 73
- Celuform Ltd - Bilet Lane, Normanby Enterprise Park, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN15 9YH, 08702 406107
We live in a 1970s detached house whose front is covered by brown tiles on a wooden framework.We had cavity foam done in the 1970s but not under the tiles.
We would like to replace with some form of insolation plus render and paint or plastic external cladding.
Any suggestions which is the best option?
I think it is best if you take a look at the products of the companies featured on our Exterior Wall Insulation page .Insta carry out free home surveys.
It may also be worth investigating the possible grants that may become available towards installation of exterior wall insulation from some energy companies including British Gas. I believe this is imminent and that it may well cover a situation like yours, where you have a substantial amount of tile hanging.
I hope this helps with your search.
Debbie Prince - The Construction Centre