- Eccleston and Hart Ltd
Eccleston and Hart Ltd are expanded polystyrene block moulders, manufacturing products for the building and other industries. Our construction products include EPS sheets, Supertherm EPS Sheet which has a superior thermal rating and is available to Fire Class E, containing a flame retardent additive, and KOREFill which is a bonded bead, complete cavity wall fill insulation system.
- PolySteel UK Ltd
PolySteel UK Limited was formed in 2005 to manufacture and supply insulating concrete forms (ICF's). Our Head Office is in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, with our manufacturing facility based in Northampton, England.
- Amvic Building Solutions Ltd
Amvic Building Solutions Ltd is the UK supplier of the Amvic Insulating Concrete Formwork System (ICF). It is a 'modern method' for constructing fully insulated, load bearing walls for buildings and is the ideal way to build energy efficient structures.
Where to buy polystyrene building blocks
- Polarwall Ltd - Unit 3, Old Mill Industrial Estate, Stoke Canon, Exeter, Devon, EX5 4RJ, 0845 838 2181
- GM Polystyrene - 13-16 West Road, Penallta Industrial Estate, Hengoed, Caerphilly, CF82 7SW, 01443 862162
- Charcon Construction Solutions - Unit B 31, Maws Craft Centre, Jackfield, Telford, Shropshire, TF8 7LS, 01952 883030
- John M Tulloch - The Workshop, Hoswick, Sandwick, Shetland, Highland, ZE2 9HL, 01950 431 387
I need some large polystyrene blocks to fill in a concrete swimming pool. It is to be covered with rebar mesh and topped with paving slabs. Hole is 20 X 20 X 4 foot deep. What is suitable?
Eccleston and Hart Ltd featured on this page can manufacture polystyrene blocks to exact specifications. The company has a wealth of knowledge and experience and are a good starting point. The sales team can be contacted on 0121 683 0300.
Debbie Prince - The Construction Centre