- James Coles And Sons (Nurseries) Ltd
One of the largest producers of trees, shrubs, climbers and hardy herbaceous stock in the UK. With unrivalled stock availability and breadth of range, we aim to provide the complete landscaping solution to the amenity market.
- Hillier Nurseries Ltd
A wholesale nursery, supplying trade & amenity customers nation-wide. Widest range of species is grown in sizes from 8-10cm girth up to super semi-mature trees of 80cm girth+. Multi-stemmed plants, specimen shrubs & ‘instant’ hedging is also available.
- Wykeham Mature Plants
Provides a range of mature plants for garden designers.
- J A Jones and Sons
A wholesale nursery based in the North West of England, specialising in the full range of hardy stock for the amenity landscape market.
- Deepdale Trees Ltd
Deepdale Trees Ltd are an independent tree nursery which specialises in the production and supply of extra heavy standard and semi-mature trees, specimen feathered and multistem nursery stock, instant hedging plant material & topiary.
- Titchmarsh & Goodwin
Titchmarsh & Goodwin produce fine handmade english furniture in oak, walnut, mahogony, yew karelian and other woods for clienete worldwide.
- The Caledonian Tree Company
Produces root enhancement systems to promote rapid growth for use in nurseries.
- King and Co The Tree Nursery Ltd
Specialists in the supply of large, semi-mature trees, large evergreens, specimen shrubs, hedging and topiary.
Where to buy tree nursery
- D W Frost (Wholesale Nurseries ) Ltd - Fosseway Nurseries, Fosse Road, Car Colston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG13 8JA, 01949 20445
- Alba Trees Plc - Lower Winston, Gladsmuir, East Lothian, EH33 2AL, 01620 825058
- Green Mile Trees - Babworth, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8JG, 01777 702422