Where to buy atrium roofs
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- Marley Eternit Ltd - Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3HD, 01283 722588
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
- Architectural Metal Profiles - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 525 0040
- Prism Architectural Limited - Unit 94D, Hampstead Avenue, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7AS, 01638510091
- Luxcrete Ltd - Unit 2, Firbank Industrial Estate, Dallow Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1TW, 01582 488 767
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 0870 166 76 76
- ODC Door and Glass Systems - 97 Bollo Lane, London, Greater London, W3 8QN, 020 8896 3019
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AS, 01384 820060
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.