Where to buy atrium roofs
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- Smart Systems Ltd - Arnolds Way, Yatton, Bristol, BS49 4QN, 01934 876100
- Architectural Metal Profiles - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 525 0040
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- Luxcrete Ltd - Unit 2, Firbank Industrial Estate, Dallow Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1TW, 01582 488 767
- Passivent Commercial - North Frith Oasts, Ashes Lane, Hadlow, Kent, TN11 9QU, 01732 850 770
- Natralight - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 553 2300
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - Saltcoates, Cutlers Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Access Building Products - Unit 18, Pannal Business Park, Station Road, Pannal, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JL, 01423 874 753
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.