Where to buy atrium roofs
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Marley Eternit Ltd - Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3HD, 01283 722588
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AS, 01384 820060
- ODC Door and Glass Systems - 97 Bollo Lane, London, Greater London, W3 8QN, 020 8896 3019
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - Saltcoates, Cutlers Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Aluminium By Design - Units 4 + 5 White Road, Charfleets Industrial Estate, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PQ, 01268 511137
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- Luxcrete Ltd - Unit 2, Firbank Industrial Estate, Dallow Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1TW, 01582 488 767
- ICB ( International Construction Bureau) Ltd - Unit 1, Dominion Centre, Elliott Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH11 8JR, 01202 579208
- Tuscan Foundry Products - Unit 8, Tamar Business Park, Tamar Way, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 6HL, 01409 255120
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.