Where to buy atrium roofs
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Marley Eternit Ltd - Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3HD, 01283 722588
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- Reflex Glass - 1 Pinfold Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8AS, 0116 269 6297
- Prism Architectural Limited - Unit 94D, Hampstead Avenue, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7AS, 01638510091
- RLW Roofing Ltd - 84 Silver Street, Wythall, Birmingham, West Midlands, B47 6LZ, 01564 826 221
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - Saltcoates, Cutlers Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Glazing Innovations Ltd - 6 Barnes Close, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0NY, 01842 816080
- Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd - Polwell Lane, off Station Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 5PS, 01536 383 865
- Smart Systems Ltd - Arnolds Way, Yatton, Bristol, BS49 4QN, 01934 876100
- Access Building Products - Unit 18, Pannal Business Park, Station Road, Pannal, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JL, 01423 874 753
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.