Where to buy atrium roofs
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Passivent Commercial - North Frith Oasts, Ashes Lane, Hadlow, Kent, TN11 9QU, 01732 850 770
- Glazing Innovations Ltd - 6 Barnes Close, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0NY, 01842 816080
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AN, 01384 820060
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
- Access Building Products - Unit 18, Pannal Business Park, Station Road, Pannal, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JL, 01423 874 753
- Euro Clad Ltd - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02920 790722
- Lonsdale Metal Company Ltd - Unit 40, Millmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road, London, Greater London, N17 9QU, 020 8801 4221
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 0870 166 76 76
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.