Where to buy atrium roofs
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AN, 01384 820060
- Architectural Metal Profiles - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 525 0040
- Glidevale Limited - 2 Brooklands Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 3SS, 0161 905 5700
- Passivent Commercial - North Frith Oasts, Ashes Lane, Hadlow, Kent, TN11 9QU, 01732 850 770
- Aluminium By Design - Units 4 + 5 White Road, Charfleets Industrial Estate, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PQ, 01268 511137
- Smart Systems Ltd - Arnolds Way, Yatton, Bristol, BS49 4QN, 01934 876100
- Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd - White House Works, Bold Road, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4JG, 03335 771700
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.