Where to buy atrium roofs
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- Euro Clad Ltd - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02920 790722
- Natralight - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 553 2300
- Architectural Metal Profiles - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 525 0040
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
- Reflex Glass - 1 Pinfold Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8AS, 0116 269 6297
- Aluminium By Design - Units 4 + 5 White Road, Charfleets Industrial Estate, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PQ, 01268 511137
- Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd - White House Works, Bold Road, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4JG, 03335 771700
- Lonsdale Metal Company Ltd - Unit 40, Millmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road, London, Greater London, N17 9QU, 020 8801 4221
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 01592 778225
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.