Where to buy atrium roofs
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- Marley Eternit Ltd - Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3HD, 01283 722588
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- Lonsdale Metal Company Ltd - Unit 40, Millmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road, London, Greater London, N17 9QU, 020 8801 4221
- Reflex Glass - 1 Pinfold Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8AS, 0116 269 6297
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 0870 166 76 76
- Natralight - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 553 2300
- Access Building Products - Unit 18, Pannal Business Park, Station Road, Pannal, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JL, 01423 874 753
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AN, 01384 820060
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
- Architectural Metal Profiles - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 525 0040
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.