Where to buy atrium roofs
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Reflex Glass - Luminous House, 300 South Row, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 2FR, 01908 980 206
- Natralight - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 553 2300
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
- Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd - White House Works, Bold Road, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4JG, 01744 648400
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AN, 01384 820060
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - 46-52 Cutlers Road, Saltcoates Ind Est, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Euro Clad Ltd - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02922 010101
- Lonsdale Metal Company Ltd - Unit 40, Millmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road, London, Greater London, N17 9QU, 020 8801 4221
- Colt International Ltd - New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2LY, 023 9245 1111
- J.P.F. Systems - Unit 1 and 2, Apex Court, Bassendale Road, Bromborough, Cheshire, CH62 3RE, 0151 343 9333
- EZ Roof - Unit 21, Joseph Noble Road, Lillyhall Industrial Estate, Lillyhall, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4JX, 0845 686 0516
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.