Where to buy atrium roofs
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- Euro Clad Ltd - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02920 790722
- Fakro (GB) Ltd - Fakro House, Astron Business Park, Hearthcote Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DW, 0845 021 3030
- Luxcrete Ltd - Unit 2, Firbank Industrial Estate, Dallow Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1TW, 01582 488 767
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AN, 01384 820060
- Smart Systems Ltd - Arnolds Way, Yatton, Bristol, BS49 4QN, 01934 876100
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 0870 166 76 76
- RLW Roofing Ltd - 84 Silver Street, Wythall, Birmingham, West Midlands, B47 6LZ, 01564 826 221
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - Saltcoates, Cutlers Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Reflex Glass - 1 Pinfold Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8AS, 0116 269 6297
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.