Where to buy atrium roofs
- Glazing Vision Ltd - Sawmills Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4RG, 0333 8000 881
- The Rooflight Company - Wychwood Business Centre, Milton Road, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6XU, 01993 833108
- Marley Eternit Ltd - Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3HD, 01283 722588
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Prism Architectural Limited - Unit 94D, Hampstead Avenue, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7AS, 01638510091
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - Saltcoates, Cutlers Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Natralight - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 553 2300
- RLW Roofing Ltd - 84 Silver Street, Wythall, Birmingham, West Midlands, B47 6LZ, 01564 826 221
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 0870 166 76 76
- Glidevale Limited - 2 Brooklands Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 3SS, 0161 905 5700
- Passivent Commercial - North Frith Oasts, Ashes Lane, Hadlow, Kent, TN11 9QU, 01732 850 770
- Aluminium By Design - Units 4 + 5 White Road, Charfleets Industrial Estate, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PQ, 01268 511137
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.