Where to buy atrium roofs
- DFR Roofing Ltd - Douglas House, Weston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth, Devon, PL3 4NU, 01752 255616
- Access Building Products - Unit 18, Pannal Business Park, Station Road, Pannal, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JL, 01423 874 753
- Westbury Garden Rooms Ltd - 46-52 Cutlers Road, Saltcoates Ind Est, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, CM3 5XJ, 01245 326500
- Global Skylights - Orion House, 14 Barn Hill, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2AE, 01780 243 243
- Euro Clad Ltd - Wentloog Corporate Park, Wentloog Road, Cardiff, CF3 2ER, 02922 010101
- Reflex Glass - 1 Pinfold Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8AS, 0116 269 6297
- Aluminium By Design - Units 4 + 5 White Road, Charfleets Industrial Estate, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PQ, 01268 511137
- Howells Patent Glazing Ltd - Triton Works, Woods Lane, Cradley Heath, Warley, West Midlands, B64 7AN, 01384 820060
- VELUX Company Ltd - Woodside Way, Glenrothes East, Fife, KY7 4ND, 01592 778225
- Natralight - Unit 5, Exchange Works, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7JW, 0121 553 2300
- Lonsdale Metal Company Ltd - Unit 40, Millmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road, London, Greater London, N17 9QU, 020 8801 4221
- Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd - White House Works, Bold Road, Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 4JG, 03335 771700
What is the best method/way to construct an atrium roof in order to allow maximum light through while still ensuring security and safety?
Does it work on the same principles as a normal roofing system, or is it dependent on size and span requirements?
An atrium roof is a glass structure installed in a flat roof. It is also sometimes known as roof lantern. They come in a wide variety of styles and sizes and can often transform an extension with the additional light they offer.