- Leica Geosystems
Leica Geosystems is a world leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of products and services trusted by professionals worldwide to help them capture, analyse, and present spatial information. Examples of our extensive range of products are construction lasers, automatic, digital & electronic levels, theodolites and laser stations, distance meters and GPS surveying systems.
- Direct Building Products
Direct Building Products was established to help provide all tradesmen with a genuine alternative to the way they acquire there materials.
- Zenith Survey Equipment Limited
Zenith are one of the UK’s largest privately owned surveying and safety equipment specialists. We have branches across the UK, all offering comprehensive hire fleet and servicing facilities and we have specialist staff available to provide support, training, or advise. We also carry large stocks of fully reconditioned equipment from all leading manufacturers. We supply and deliver worldwide.
- Sealand Survey Centre
Sealand Survey Centre sell, hire, repair and calibrate surveying equipment including total stations, laser levels, dumpy levels, GPS, pipe lasers, grade lasers, laser distancemeters, survey accessories.
- Survey Systems Ltd
Survey Systems has been offering the sale, hire and repair of surveying and ancillary equipment to businesses and individuals throughout the UK.
- SIG Fixings
SCP fixings offer a fast, responsive delivery with a friendly, professional service, The range of products available in stock is vast, including many leading brands at competitive prices.
Where to buy laser levels
- M&P Survey Equipment Ltd - The Survey Centre, Stanney Mill Road, Little Stanney, Chester, Cheshire, CH2 4HX, 0151 357 1856
- South Survey Ltd - 21 Deanfield Court, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1QS, 01200 429870
- Laser Level Shop Online - 147 York Way, London, Greater London, N7 9LG, 0800 612 8012
- RAI Technical Ltd - 20A Hilton Crescent, West Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 6HT, 0115 914 2725